The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hartwiseOffline
Post subject: Marantz 2325  PostPosted: Jan 21, 2013 - 06:03 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I met a woman at a yard sale back in October who showed me her Marantz 2325 receiver when I asked if she happened to have any old stereo equipment. I made her an offer on it which she accepted but then told me she needed to speak with her sons first to see if they wanted it. Of course one of them told her not to sell and she called me with that news so I forgot about it. Well, this past Saturday I was very surprised when she called me and asked if my offer was still good. The pic below should answer that question! Beautiful condition, works great and just needs a good cleaning. I'm really more of a Pioneer guy when it comes to vintage stereo equipment but I just couldn't pass this one up!

Marantz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.45 KB
 Viewed:  706 Time(s)

Marantz.jpg

Reply with quote Back to top
hrtshpdbox
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2013 - 07:06 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

That's a sweet unit, and the one that the local rich kids would always have when I was growing up (I can't recall any particular zeal for Pioneer, at least not in my neighborhood).

ShadySamOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 22, 2013 - 01:59 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

hrtshpdbox wrote:
one that the local rich kids would always have when I was growing up...

I can sooo relate to that (along w/some badass Sansui components). Sweet score cuz Cool

Jump to: