The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mayerrOffline
Post subject: Remembering Gary Moore!  PostPosted: Jul 08, 2013 - 10:50 AM
Level 3
Level 3

After listening to Gary Moore's 'Dark Days In Paradise', the listener is invited into perhaps the most intimate look at this amazing artist. Deeply rooted in soul, soft rock and blues, the album takes us completely away from all the sounds we've come to associate with the former Thin Lizzy axeman. Unfortunately, I've yet to come across this gem on vinyl so the fingers are crossed for the next major record show to have it land in my possession. Do yourself a favour record buyers and give this a listen and let me know if it's all that and a bag of chips!

Cheers and yeah - R.I.P. Gary Moore!!

Reply with quote Back to top
alfeizarOffline
Post subject: RE: Remembering Gary Moore!  PostPosted: Jul 08, 2013 - 09:12 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Haven't listened to that album, will be in tomorrows playlist, thanks Cool

And RIP G. Moore

ZootAlluresOffline
Post subject: Re: Remembering Gary Moore!  PostPosted: Jul 17, 2013 - 07:35 PM
Level 5
Level 5

mayerr wrote:
After listening to Gary Moore's 'Dark Days In Paradise', the listener is invited into perhaps the most intimate look at this amazing artist. Deeply rooted in soul, soft rock and blues, the album takes us completely away from all the sounds we've come to associate with the former Thin Lizzy axeman. Unfortunately, I've yet to come across this gem on vinyl so the fingers are crossed for the next major record show to have it land in my possession. Do yourself a favour record buyers and give this a listen and let me know if it's all that and a bag of chips!

Cheers and yeah - R.I.P. Gary Moore!!

What's not to like about Gary Moore Confused Smile

He's a definite top ten fav player for me. I enjoy listening to all of Mr. Moore's styles, not just his blues material. Pickers who play with that sort of feel are few and far between. He is greatly missed.

Jump to: