The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StephenMacLeodOffline
Post subject: RE: rootsvinylguide.com  PostPosted: Aug 25, 2013 - 07:05 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

One quick question,I noticed a Sun single-Raymond Hill-The Snuggle/Bourbon Street Jump went for $4494.00 is not mentioned on your site,plus other higher end stuff is not there,just curious as to why this is?Otherwise I like to check it each day and have bookmarked it as well,and have passed it on to friends.

Reply with quote Back to top
mackdaddygOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: rootsvinylguide.com  PostPosted: Aug 25, 2013 - 08:52 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

StephenMacLeod wrote:
One quick question,I noticed a Sun single-Raymond Hill-The Snuggle/Bourbon Street Jump went for $4494.00 is not mentioned on your site,plus other higher end stuff is not there,just curious as to why this is?Otherwise I like to check it each day and have bookmarked it as well,and have passed it on to friends.

It was there when I checked just now. Maybe it takes a few hours to show up....?

earlOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: rootsvinylguide.com  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2014 - 05:56 AM
Level 1
Level 1

The buying of records and the selling of records are morally equal...Though seeming opposites, they are mirrored, balanced; equal in merit and morality. They are, that is, as long as we always remember and honor our reasons for doing either.....e.g, "Tough Enough" by The Bees, and "Nag" by the Halos, and "Sex Drive" by the Embarrassment...then "Rank Strangers" or "Peace In the Valley" or "Angel Band."

Earl

Jump to: