The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
UniversalMusic
Post subject: Mazzy Star Seasons of Your Day  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2013 - 11:40 PM
Level 3
Level 3

When I saw this I knew I had to get this in vinyl. Been a big fan of Hope Sandoval's music, when I head that she was releasing a new album it was a no brainer. The record is also a clear purple color, first time I'm seeing something like that. Don't know if anyone is interested but I thought I'd throw this out there.

And good thing I didn't buy the CD since it came with a download.

Reply with quote Back to top
aravelOffline
Post subject: RE: Mazzy Star Seasons of Your Day  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2013 - 11:35 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

:::. Believe it or not, here in Mexico I got in my early 20's a new and sealed CAPITOL CD single of Mazzy Star 'Fade Into You'. It has also 3 more songs...still have it. Thought I never bought any other record of Hope Sandoval, I can instantly recognize her voice, there's also a U2 cd single of 'Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss me Kill me' that has a Mazzy Star song 'Tell Me Now'...as they're from the Batman Forever Soundtrack from 1995.

gypsyeyes wrote:

Now.......I know that aravel said that is an older photo of himself.
But let me tell ya, to me he looks pretty hot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
UniversalMusic
Post subject: RE: Mazzy Star Seasons of Your Day  PostPosted: Oct 28, 2013 - 12:29 PM
Level 3
Level 3

I may have to look into those songs now. Thanks

Jump to: