The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Natakux2Offline
Post subject: Thorens TD 125 Audiophile Turntable Grace Tonearm. FR MC 202  PostPosted: Feb 11, 2014 - 07:22 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

SOLD

I have this up on Craigslist as well but figure I'd try it on here too before I take it to the Bay.

Here is a beautiful Thorens TD 125 Mk1 turntable. Bought from the original owner as a spare turntable and was eventually going to be used with my second system but it's just been sitting for the past year and I feel it needs a home where it will be appreciated and used.

The cabinet is in phenomenal condition for it's age. No dust cover so the cabinet has no drill holes. Original platter and platter mat. Upgraded Grace tonearm. Fidelity Research MC 202 cartridge. Tone-arm may need some minor adjustments or the suspension in the cartridge is shot as it tracks very heavily and adjusting the counterweight does not help.

I have it on CL for $550. Asking $450 + shipping for RCG members. Shipping won't be cheap considering I'm planning to have it professionally packaged and the thing weighs a ton.

There once was a rut slut from 'Sota,
Whose hobby flew south lacking quota.
Then one day the King
Did surface with bling
And brightened Nat's ass with a loada!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: