The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
suzieq5169Offline
Post subject: Selling Vinyl Records  PostPosted: Apr 28, 2014 - 02:01 AM
Level 1
Level 1

I have Vinyl Records for sale 102 78's, 148 33's, and 51 45's. The 33's are 130 single records and 18 multiples. They are all different genres country oldies gospel . 78's are in good condition, 33's mint condition as well as the 45's. Price is negotiable there are to many to take pictures. Would appreciate any help anyone can provide as to someone that i can contact to sell these to or any other advice. Thanking you in advance[/b]

Reply with quote Back to top
CactusCowboyOffline
Post subject: RE: Selling Vinyl Records  PostPosted: Apr 30, 2014 - 03:07 PM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Welcome to the RCG.

Where are you located? If you want to sell the entire lot, a local buyer would be the best bet due to shipping costs. Otherwise, selling one or several at a time will require that you make a detailed list, stating condition and asking price for best results. Either way, common titles are likely to have minimal value or collector interest. I can tell you from experience that Country and Gospel records will be a tough sell in most cases. There's more demand for rare Jazz and Classic Rock acts such as Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Doors, etc...

suzieq5169Offline
Post subject: Reply to Msg regarding vinyl records for sale  PostPosted: Apr 30, 2014 - 04:12 PM
Level 1
Level 1

I'm located in Pennsylvania, Somerset about 1 hour east of Pittsburgh. As i said in the original message all types of genres. They were my mother-in-laws she had passed away and trying to get rid of all the stuff she had collected. If you know of anyone in Pa appreciate the information. Do appreciate all your advice very much. Just so desperate to sell these hopefully someone will enjoy and just taking up room in my place now. Be waiting to hear from you Again THANK YOU

Jump to: