The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nickamerOffline
Post subject: 3 picture vinyls  PostPosted: May 03, 2014 - 01:11 PM
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 picture vinyls. And have no idea how to get them valued. Ive tried searching online but to no success. Im on the uk. The first is a robocop one by Babylon ad. The second is Ghostbusters by ray parker Jnr. And the third is woman in chains by tears for fears. Can anyone help me on this please all are in mint condition.

Reply with quote Back to top
CaptainVagueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2014 - 04:34 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Welcome to the Guild Nickamer. Hopefully a Mod will move this to the Value thread where it will get more attention. If the Tears for Fears is from Hong Kong it goes for $30 to $40 USD. Is the Ray Parker a glow in the dark special from 2014 Record store Day? If so $60 to $70 USD. Not sure on the Babylon disc.

"When he did show up we had a hard time finding something for him to do. Then one day he shows up and puts that great slide on "No Expectations". That was the last contribution I think Brian ever made." - Mick Jagger

rooster
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2014 - 06:58 PM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Moved post

rooster

CliveOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 13, 2014 - 09:14 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

There were two different Tears For Fears "woman in chains" 12" picture discs - one released in 1988/9 and one released in the early 90s to coincide with a greatest hits album, which also came with a poster. Both feature a picture of a woman wrapped in a sheet - the 1988/9 one has her to the right of the spindle hole, and the 90s one has her centered on the record. The going price in a record shop for either is $15-20 US.

Jump to: