The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CrawlOffline
Post subject: Chorknaben Uetersen  PostPosted: May 31, 2014 - 12:35 PM
Level 1
Level 1

I am rather new to collecting vinyls, and this one caught my attention when skimming through a 25 cent bin.

Chorknaben Uetersen Geistliche Chormusik year 1978

From what I have found so far, this is a German boys' choir group's Christmas album. It has what Google translated as a historic recording of "Magnificat".

the only price I found was for their album in 1979, which sold on ebay at $132 in 2010. From what I could tell, there were no extras on this album (no autographs or anything to make it collectable), and it did not list a condition for the album.

Like I said, I am new at this, but my album seems to be in great condition. The only wear I see on it is the outline of the vinyl on the back of the cover, you cant see the word "Chormusik" on the side of the cover, and a very light scratch at the center of the vinyl which doesn't appear to have lessened the sound quality.

I was hoping someone would have a ballpark price to this vinyl or even any additional information they could provide. Thank you.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: