The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RidinTheWind
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2014 - 01:31 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

CactusCowboy wrote:
One of my most memorable "How times have changed" moments:

About fifteen years ago I visited my Mom in Eugene, Oregon, my first visit to that city. We drove from the airport and through downtown Eugene. I spotted a woman riding a bicycle. No blouse, no bra, no bikini top, nothing... boobs on full display. Damn near sprained my neck my head spun around so fast.

I was talking to a man who is a retired police chief from a neighboring community. He has a lot of interesting stories to tell from when he was on the force. One of them beats yours. There is a motel on an interstate that runs through the community. One night he arrested a woman standing out front totally naked. He said she was trying to drum up business. Not surprising, a lot of bad things happen at that place.

Reply with quote Back to top
wurlitzer1450Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2014 - 10:12 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

ummmmm RTW, you don't happen to have the address of that motel lying around, do you? i want it for a friend Laughing Laughing

gbfrank
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2014 - 10:26 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I'm your friend, wurl!

Jump to: