The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ChadFromCanadaOffline
Post subject: Re: $40 For 12 Blades!  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2014 - 08:21 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

RidinTheWind wrote:

I can see why some maintain a two to three day growth of beard. .

I usually have a week-two week beard going on, partially because of laziness but mainly because it's the style nowadays and I don't work in a place that cares if your facial hair conforms to NY Yankees standards Laughing. Most of the time when I trim it I just use hair buzzers. A full beard really isn't my cup of tea though; I had a three month beard last year (a continuation of Movember) and by the time I shaved it, it was difficult to eat soup, drink coffee (or anything) and eat chips without getting some immediately noticeable remnants. When I finally shaved it off I was surprised how far up my chin was.

Reply with quote Back to top
wand143Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: $40 For 12 Blades!  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2014 - 07:23 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

My wife picked me up a Quad 4 for Christmas and while I seldom use a straight blade anymore (I also have a new Norelco) I realized the prices of even these "common" blades. Fortunately, one of the regulars at a local flea market carries blades and I can usually get my replacements from him for maybe 50% - 75% of what I'd pay in the store.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: