The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
iibobiiOffline
Post subject: 45 Record Adapters  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2014 - 07:45 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Hello, I'm what you would probably consider a fairly passionate 45 adapter collector. Although I am nowhere near finished, I am in the process of putting together a web page dedicated entirely to the adapters. Honestly, I've just started it. I've collected a good number of them already but am always looking for new ones. Please keep me in mind should you ever come across any duplicates or simply ones that you're willing to sell. I'm also very open to photographs (and a little history if you have it) of adapters that you many not want to let go of, but am willing to share. I'll be glad to add them to the site. At some point I'll probably also have a links page and would be glad to add this site to it if you wish. I don't sell anything on the page so I'm not trying to sell anything here. I'm just trying to reach out to find anyone who may have different or unique adapters available for sale or at the very least share information about. My website is www.45recordadapters.com Again, I've just started putting this site together and would love any input you may have. Thanks! Bob

Oh, I almost forgot. I've attached a picture of some of the adapters I'm keeping an eye open for. Thanks again.

Looking For.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.46 KB
 Viewed:  418 Time(s)

Looking For.jpg

Last edited by iibobii on Oct 07, 2014 - 04:55 PM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
CaptainVagueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2014 - 11:20 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Had a little trouble with your link.

http://45recordadapters.com/

"When he did show up we had a hard time finding something for him to do. Then one day he shows up and puts that great slide on "No Expectations". That was the last contribution I think Brian ever made." - Mick Jagger

B_big.Offline
14 Post subject: Broken link  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2014 - 12:13 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

iibobii wrote:
. . . My website is www.45recordadapters.com . . .

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      Me too at the start! That's what I get "pageok" .

CaptainVague's link works, obviously the triple "w" are too much.

Not to forget! Welcome to the 'Guild', we appreciate each new and active member.
      Nice work on your site, congrats. I know how much work it is to create a site, go ahead with your work.

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

iibobiiOffline
Post subject: RE: Broken link  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2014 - 04:57 PM
Level 2
Level 2

Sorry! Somehow the "." got included in the link which messed it up. I simply removed it. All should be good now.

45recordadapters.com

iibobiiOffline
Post subject: RE: Broken link  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2014 - 06:06 PM
Level 2
Level 2

Not sure why my message posted twice. I seem to be struggling here. First a period messes up my link, now a double posting. Oh well. I typed this over the duplicate post since I could not find where to delete it. Hopefully, things will go just a bit smoother now. LOL

Jump to: