The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
elvisluvsOffline
Post subject: O'drama... the bitch is back  PostPosted: Oct 11, 2014 - 11:12 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

As the idiot turns...
so I've been crying pretty much everyday for the last week or two- which is not my style.

So as i'm trying to piece together what's going on- I went to a couple of professionals-
I vistited the dr who did the nose surgery and asked about this- he said it happens sometime when people are about to pass. Then he said," your coming here to see why you feel well? Pull your panties up, pay cash on the way out, find a new doctor. Crying or Very sad

So I went to the head doc- "you are here because you feel good?...you're not one of those record freaks who listened to Tommy too much are you? Pull your panties up and gtfo"
Embarassed

Then I went to my dentist- after I woke up. He said " pull your panties up and get out"
Confused At least I got my cavity filled Surprised

Last stop was my primary (lady) doctor. Again- you're here to find out why you are thinking better? Gtfo! At least I have a Shady side left Twisted Evil

Slightly more serious (and truth) I may have mentioned this previously here-

Thanksgiving weekend, 1981. My fiends and I had graduated high school that June.
We were out that night drinking beer at a bar down the street from my folks house.
We were the last patrons out. About 10 of us in two cars. So we are talking around the cars and I'm laying on the back corner of one gazing at the stars.

As I'm stargazing, my friends had already gotten in the cars. Since I was laying down; they probably assumed I was in one car- the others probably assumed I was in the other. They didn't notice me still laying on the back of the car.

What stargazer didn't know or hear- they where drag racing, with me laying on the back of one car. The car started to move- I thought I was being played a trick on. Like when you go to pick up a friend and then you pull the car up when they reach for the handle. But it wasn't a trick. They were racing.

So as the car started moving faster- all I can think is oh f***! My mind is screaming you better jump now or you are going to... I jumped.
Some of you old farts Laughing will remember that stay puff ski jacket trend around that time. I was wearing one. I landed flat on my back; and at the time I wasn't a total princess. The jacket took most of the impact. And as fate would have it- I fall in front of my folks house

The back of my head bounced like a ball off the black top. In that moment- as the impact flashed through my eyes- an urgent voice yelled "get up". My body did.

My jacket material was road rashed- but I am up and running to the car. After my friend are like are you ok- I seem ok except for the welt on the back of my head.
As I creeped in the house- I was too embarrassed to say anything. I knew it was a big hit. I was afraid my brain would swell and I would die in my sleep. So I (unfortunately) took some aspirin and went to sleep. I woke up and went on with my life.

I didn't understand why as a young adult I had a newly acquired typing dyslexia.
I didn't realize (or that they could do anything) for the times the vision in my eyes would roll up to black, then come back to normal like the vhold on an old tube tv.
I didn't realize college would be a tapestry of dropping in and out.
I didn't realize the highlight of my career has been selling a few records on ebay.
I didn't realize why I had such difficulty afterwards having deep relationships.
I didn't realize I would live the next 33 years of my life less developed than when I was 17.
I wet my panties Razz

So why now sleeping beauty- why now?
The fall happened- the doctors won't commit to why the change.
I had started taking a supplement a family member had recommended that had helped them think more clearly. I have been taking it for several months. When I started taking it I did feel a bit more "with it".
This is not an endorsement or testimonial.

Outside of the nasal surgery- it's the only item I've changed in my life.
It does still sound like a BS pity party Evil or Very Mad Wink

Now let me go dig a hole big enough to crawl in- thanks for indulging me-m
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply with quote Back to top
CaptainVagueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 13, 2014 - 11:09 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

98% of men have trouble having deep relationships and end up being less developed that they were at 17. Wink

"When he did show up we had a hard time finding something for him to do. Then one day he shows up and puts that great slide on "No Expectations". That was the last contribution I think Brian ever made." - Mick Jagger

elvisluvsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 14, 2014 - 12:00 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Hi CV- thanks. I won't tell anyone Smile I could've used a subtle "YOU'RE NOT KING OF THE WORLD" yelled in my ear along the way. Embarassed I suspect they tried tho- Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Confused

Jump to: